If you're looking over your points, and something looks off, you may want to contact support for a review of your points. Before you do that, it's good to gather some information before you reach out to us.
First, take a look at your #OhmHour Performance section of your dashboard. Here's where you'll find the broad-strokes of your data.
For a deeper dive into your points, and how your streaks and status level bonuses are factored into each #OhmHour, it's always a good idea to consult your Points History located in the lower-right of the #OhmHour Performance section on your dashboard.
For a detailed explanation on how to read your Points History, since spreadsheets can be a little confusing, we have an FAQ that helps break down all the different sections of your Points History *here*.
If, after your research, you still believe there's an issue with your points, please contact us, and try to provide the following information:
- How you believe your points have not been calculated correctly.
- How many points you have lost.
- Where you believe the points were lost. (An #OhmHour, streaks, recalculation, etc.)
- How many points you believe we might need to add back to your account to true up your points to the correct amount.
- Any other information that would be helpful.
And finally, please be as detailed as possible so we'll have plenty of information for our engineers to investigate this issue.