If you haven't been connected for a week, something might have been done incorrectly with your authorization. Here is how to restart your authorization.
- Log into your SDG&E account at sdge.com. Find “My Energy” located on the top toolbar. If you click or hover over it, you will to see the drop down menu. Click on “Green Button Connect My Data.”
- Locate your OhmConnect authorization on your current account and click “Remove Data Access for DRAM - OhmConnect” to remove this authorization.
- It will prompt you verify which type of service you are removing authorization from and asks for a reason why your are revoking authorization.
- Make sure you select that it is the "Electric" DRAM authorization you are removing and you can write any reason why you revoking the authorization. We suggest something simple just like what we had written in that box.
- Hit "Next" once you have filled everything out.
- You will be brought back to the Data Shares page showing you that you have no existing authorizations. From here, click “Authorize a Third Party” to reauthorize OhmConnect.
- This is the last step to verify your cancellation of your authorization. Click "Complete Data Access Removal."
- After completion of removing your authorization, it take about 5-7 business days for SDG&E to update your profile.
- After 5-7 business days, go to your settings page and enter in your SDG&E login credentials to submit a new authorization for OhmConnect.
- You've now done everything you need to enroll with OhmConnect. Your utility will verify your authorization to see if they have everything they need.
- This process can take up to 3-5 days. Contact support for help if it's been longer than 3-5 days hours and you're still not Silver. You can all check this information on your settings page.
Thanks for going through the process to revoke and authorize OhmConnect again!